Monday, September 13, 2010

New addition to the Crowsnest Pack

Sorry I have neglected my blog for so long.  Laska's pups are all in their new homes now - go to my website http://www.timbalandshilohs.com/ to see more of them.
We now have another Shiloh in our family Timbalands Epic Raya Sunshine - Raya for short.  She comes from Epic Shilohs in Ontario & is out of two really beautiful dogs Nero & Story. I've been looking for two long years for my next Shiloh & this little girl is everything I had hoped for. Sometime down the line I hope to get her together with Timba for what should be some awsome pups but for now we are just enjoying this little bundle of fun. Very intelligent & mischievous, she's a joy to have around. Timba is her pal & Laska is her surrogate mum - they both let her take liberties with them. Jazz & Moose are not so patient & she has learned to keep a safe distance when annoying them lol.

No comments: