Saturday, August 8, 2009

Alaska's OFA rating

Just got Alaska's preliminary OFA hip rating and it's all GOOD!!

When she's a little older & before I make any decisions about breeding I'll get a Penn Hip report.
Although it would have been acceptable to have that done now I prefer to wait until they are closer to being fully mature (the older they are the more reliable the results).

Anyway - I'm so happy about this. I have two Shilohs with excellent hips. Further evidence that the ISSR programme is continuing to produce sound healthy Shilohs.

1 comment:

Chloe, ( Steiner, Cleo ) 08 said...

Hi, If you are coming through I 90, There is a great camp ground just west of Snoqualmie Pass. Denny Creek camp ground just off of exit 47. only forty minutes east of Seattle. You could meet us for breakfast on Saturday morning and we could caravan to the ferry. our E-mail is jimandcat@comcast.net Looking forward to meeting you
Jim and Cat